Wednesday, August 12, 2015

30 Questions with Blaise



Blaise (Augustus Leopold Blaise Fortrex)           

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after both my grandfathers.

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE dessert? Strawberries

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?   No

4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No

6 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Of course

7. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  Strawberry with bananas

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?  The way they carry themselves

10. RED OR PINK? red

11. What is the weather like outside?  It is a nice fall day.

12. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? When I am away from home Teresa.

13. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I assume they are black.

14. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken

15. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue, I suppose

16. FAVORITE SMELLS? I don’t think I have a favorite. Perhaps lavender. It reminds me of when I was younger.

17. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? Jade

18. FAVORITE SPORT? cricket

19. Hair Color? brown

20. EYE COLOR? blue

21. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Robert makes is good.

22 WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?   I do not know.

23. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

24. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

25. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am not, though I want to.

26. FAVORITE SOUND? My family enjoying themselves.

27. Music or quiet? At the moment quiet. Music covers up other noises so I do not get as much of what is going on around me.

28. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT? I’d like to stay home awhile.

29. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can juggle.

30. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hale.

Blurb for Jade (Out of the Ashes, #1)




Jade spent her life hidden away from the world but when tragedy strikes her home she has to set out to discover what she can about the family she never knew. In a world where people are afraid of sorcery and anything that is different she finds herself in the custody of men who are working for Mona, the woman she was trying to escape.


Amazon                                               Amazon UK                                                        Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment