Thursday, August 13, 2015

Meet Alistair (Bash)



Name: Alistair (Bash)

Age: 20

Hometown: I was born at the castle in Marcello

Dream job: I always knew I would someday have to take over running the kingdom. When I was younger I wanted to be a blacksmith.

Best friend: Jaceson is the only one when I was growing up where I never had to wonder if he was treating me the way he was because of who I am or who my father is. I guess he is my best friend.

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would u go and why? London. I want to be able to give nicer things to Daciana. I would like to take her there and let her get anything she wanted, to see the theater, attend a ball or two.

What 5 people dead or alive would you have at a dinner party? I already surround myself with the people I would want to attend.

Favorites

Color: Grey

Drink: I quite enjoyed the hot chocolate we had on Christmas.

Memory: The first year I was able to participate in the Knighting Day events.

Season: I always like winter because I have more time to read and enjoy good company. I’m too busy the rest of the year.

Holiday: Knighting Day.

Pastime: Chess


Pick up your copy of The Second Life of Magnolia Mae at the following places.

Amazon US

Amazon UK. 

Find it on Goodreads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment