Wednesday, August 12, 2015

32 Questions with Jade



Jade

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I do not know.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago when I was thinking of Stephen

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is passable

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE dessert? Ice cream, I have only had it a few times

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?   Of course not

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I suppose I would.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I do not.

8 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can be

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  any

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I do not have a lot of experience with new people so I don’t know.

12. RED OR PINK?  pink

13. What is the weather like outside?  It is a beautiful fall day. Not too cool, not too warm.

14. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Stephen of course

15. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I had popcorn for the first time tonight. It was wonderful.

17. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? What is a crayon?

18. FAVORITE SMELLS? That popcorn smelled pretty good. I think that could become a favorite.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? Teresa

20. FAVORITE SPORT? I do not have one

21. Hair Color?  Dark brown, nearly black

22. EYE COLOR? Green, bright green

23. FAVORITE FOOD? rabbit

24. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  I have on a red dress

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? spring

26. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

27. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I’m researching now. No reading for pleasure at the moment.

28. FAVORITE SOUND? The birds in the early morning.

29. music or quiet? I like music, I once had a ragdoll that played a lullaby. It was my favorite possession.

30. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT? Centuria

31. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I’m not sure. I do like to sing.

32. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Centuria.

Amazon US                                                           Amazon UK                                          Goodreads

Blurb



Jade spent her life hidden away from the world but when tragedy strikes her home she has to set out to discover what she can about the family she never knew. In a world where people are afraid of sorcery and anything that is different she finds herself in the custody of men who are working for Mona, the woman she was trying to escape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment