Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Contemplating

As I was trying to think of what I could possibly post today I was seeing all the new releases that were being announced. This is what I came up with, it seems that Tuesdays are incredibly overwhelming with all the new releases, it can be difficult to keep up with them. After all Tuesday is a work day, you can get caught up in the grind of the day and forget to buy that book that you were looking forward to reading.

Starting Friday I will be doing releases of the week. I will keep track of books that I catch my eye and on Friday I will post no more than 5 books that caught my eye throughout the week. This way if you are heading into the weekend without knowing what to read you might find something on here.

If you have any suggestions on how I can make my Friday posts great feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment