Thursday, August 6, 2015

Meet Magnolia (Daciana)



Name:  Magnolia  (Daciana)

Age: 18

Hometown: Violet Hill

Dream job: I wanted to do something important with my life. To maybe go to college. I didn’t even get to graduate high school but I guess I am doing something important, making a difference in people’s lives.

Best friend: My brother was always my closest friend. Though it is Dragoste that I can tell anything to. I don’t have to worry about him repeating what I say.

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would u go and why?
 I wish you had asked when I would travel but since you didn’t I guess I would like to go back to Violet Hollow. I know it won’t be the same as I remember it but it will be someday.

What 5 people dead or alive would you have at a dinner party? My parents, my brother Jace, Bash, Alistair, and Jaceson. I counted my parents as one. I think it would be interesting to have the guys in a room together.

Favorites

Color: black and white

Drink: hot chocolate, though I do miss soda. If only I knew how to make soda then I wouldn’t have to go without it.

Song/band: I miss the songs on the radio, the old country music that tells a story. Merle Haggard and the likes.

Movie/tv show: My all time favorite? I have never told anyone this but it is the Little House on the Prairie series. I always thought that life looked so simple.

Memory: When I was little I had Scarlet Fever. I was confined to my bed. My dad used to bring up my dinner when he got off work. Then he would sit and paint on the wall. By the time I was better there was a beautiful mural on my wall of the forest filled with animals.

Season: Autumn, I love the changing of the leaves. Bon fires, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, hot apple cider, and wearing hoodies.

Holiday:  Christmas is pretty great. I like making that day special for other people.
this OR that

books or movies: books, though I do miss movies.

inside or outside: outside

theme park or carnival: I’ve never been to a theme park so I will say carnival

city or country: country

dog or cat: I’ll keep Dragoste. 


You can find Magnolia in The Second Life of Magnolia Mae. Pick up your copy on 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment