Saturday, August 8, 2015

32 Questions With Jaceson



Jaceson

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not to my knowledge

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I do not remember

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  I’m not sure it is legible.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE dessert? Dried fruit

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?   No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  Probably
not, I am not the most talkative

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? At times

8 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I kick them off

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I try to be

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  That is not something I have had a lot of.

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile

12. RED OR PINK? red

13. What is the weather like outside?  raining

14. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother

15. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? boar

17. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would I want to be anything other than me?

18. FAVORITE SMELLS? Dinner cooking, especially if we’re having roasted boar

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? Daciana, she is trying to get me to spend more time with Railynn

20. FAVORITE SPORT? Daciana taught us to play soccer in the spring. That was fun.

21. Hair Color?  brown

22. EYE COLOR? brown

23. FAVORITE FOOD? Boar

24. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?   white

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter

26. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

27. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I listen to Daciana when she reads. She said she was going to start on Pilgrim’s Progress

28. FAVORITE SOUND? rain

29. music or quiet? Quiet, it is easier to think

30. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT? I like it here. I don’t think I want to go anywhere.

31. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My mother taught me how to cook and sew.

32. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? A small village in Marcello


Blurb



Magnolia Mae has always had strange dreams, even before her parents died in a car crash leaving her older brother to raise her. Only a few weeks before Halloween and her eighteenth birthday the dreams start to come more frequently, her life seems even more chaotic than usual and the guilt that she did not stop her parents’ death is beginning to tear her apart. The only one who has never treated her like an outcast is handsome Bash, the boy whose eyes have haunted nearly all of her dreams.
As Halloween draws closer Magnolia enlists the help of her brother and Bash to try to discover what these dreams mean. Why does it feel like she has lived what she sees and why are Bash’s eyes in every dream?

     Amazon US                                               Amazon UK                                         Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment