Thursday, May 1, 2014

Must Read Friday Out of the Blue



Hindsight #1: Out of the Blue
Kelly Martin
This novella is the first in a three part series.

Start at the beginning...
You want to know how it all began.
How I fell for her? How I started to love...?
You want to know how I met Oliver Weston. How I grew to hate him? Why I did what I did?
You want to know how it all began?
Because every story has a beginning, doesn't it?
Even mine.
Especially mine.
I loved her. I still do.
And I hated him. Still do.
So this is it. The start. My 'in the beginning'.
This is how an average guy from Oklahoma ended up here... talking to you.
It all started innocently enough. I needed a place to live. Jordan needed a roommate.
It hit me out of the blue.
I only wish it had ended differently.
But we will get to that later.
Start at the beginning... are you sure you are ready?



My Review 
Out of the Blue is a captivating novella. This is only the first book, I am on edge wanting to know what happens next. I am sure I will read it again and again to see if I missed something. Like when you watch a movie, then the second and third time you pick up on clues and hints that you did not see the first time.
You get the feeling where this is going to lead but you never know, it is reminiscent of Sherlock Holmes, we all know how their can be amazing twists there.
the characters are amazing. Jordan (J) is the kind of girl that you would want to be friends with, she is dating a jerk of a guy Oliver, has an amazing older brother, Joshua who happens to be the town sheriff. Her parents died when she was younger.
Mrs. Bainbridge is an amazing lady, she is the landlord. She is funny and quirky, I loved her.
Finally, Walker Scott the good ol' boy from Oklahoma who moved to this small town to go to college. He is the one telling the story.
You will fall in love with these characters, except Oliver you learn to hate him right away.
Now, I wait for book 2 and book 3. 



Author Bio
Kelly Martin is the author of epic reads that you, your teen, and your Grandma Fannie can all enjoy together. She has been on several Amazon best seller lists... has won awards... and occasionally sleep (if she can ever get past that one level of Candy Crush... sigh)
She loves God, chocolate, Sleepy Hollow, and useless trivia.
Believes in Sherlock Holmes. (Seriously, a total fan girl!!!)

A list of Kelly's books:
Crossing the Deep
Saint Sloan
Big is Beautiful: A Love Story
The Deception of Devin Miller
The Afterlife of Lizzie Monroe
Saving Sloan (Saint Sloan Sequel)
Hindsight: Out of the Blue (Part 1)
Coming in June: Hindsight: The Black Heart (2)
In progress: Betraying Ever After: A Shattered Fairy Tale

Buy links:


No comments:

Post a Comment