Saturday, August 1, 2015

32 Questions with Alistair



Alistair

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandfather

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last winter

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE dessert? Bread pudding

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?   No, but I hope to soon.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No

8 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear boots

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Of course, a king needs to be

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  Daciana put some chocolate on mine this past summer. I had never thought to do that.

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I try to search for the good in people right away.

12. RED OR PINK? neither

13. What is the weather like outside?  cloudy

14. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother

15. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My boots are brown 

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? fish

17. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Like paint? What an odd question.

18. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, Daciana’s soap smells like this flower. It reminds me of her.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? My brother

20. FAVORITE SPORT? I enjoying fishing

21. Hair Color? brown

22. EYE COLOR? blue

23. FAVORITE FOOD? Bread pudding

24. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?   black

25. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, there is more time to relax

26. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses

27. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Gulliver’s Travels

28. FAVORITE SOUND? Daciana singing, she will not sing if she knows someone is listening though

29. Music or Quiet? Music

30. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO TO NEXT? I want to take Daciana to London. I think she would enjoy it there and I could arrange for some nicer things to be delivered to the castle.

31. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I’m good with a sword

32. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Marcello


Blurb



Magnolia Mae has always had strange dreams, even before her parents died in a car crash leaving her older brother to raise her. Only a few weeks before Halloween and her eighteenth birthday the dreams start to come more frequently, her life seems even more chaotic than usual and the guilt that she did not stop her parents’ death is beginning to tear her apart. The only one who has never treated her like an outcast is handsome Bash, the boy whose eyes have haunted nearly all of her dreams.
As Halloween draws closer Magnolia enlists the help of her brother and Bash to try to discover what these dreams mean. Why does it feel like she has lived what she sees and why are Bash’s eyes in every dream?
 

Amazon US                                               Amazon UK                                                    Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment