Monday, August 10, 2015

Meet Jake Houser



Name: Jake Houser

Age: 25

Hometown: NYC

Dream job:
 Someday when I’m done with movies I plan to build houses. 

Best friend:
 It’d have to be Jeremy, even when he’s stubborn and drives me insane.

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would u go and why?
 I’d go back to Norway. I was there for three weeks working on a film and would enjoy going back so I could see more.

What 5 people dead or alive would you have at a dinner party?
Eddie Murphy, Bob Hope, Thomas Jefferson, Mark Twain, and King Arthur

Favorites

Color: yellow

Drink: Orange julius

Song/band:
I like The Judds. My mom and sister listened to them a lot so they remind me of home.

Movie/tv show:

The Graham Norton Show

Memory:
the day I got my first bike.

Season: fall

Holiday: Thanksgiving

this OR that

books or movies: movies

inside or outside: inside

theme park or carnival: carnival

city or country: suburbs

dog or cat: both

Do you want to know more about Jake Houser? You can find him in Love Overcomes which you can pick up at the following places.

Amazon US

Amazon UK 

Barnes and Noble

Smashwords
 

No comments:

Post a Comment