Friday, June 5, 2015

Jeremy Fowlis: Meet the Character





Name: Jeremy Fowlis

Age: 34

Hometown: I moved a lot as a kid so no one place sticks out.

Dream job: I love what I do now. I get to go on new adventures all the time but at the end of the day go back to the comfort of my home.

Best friend: Jake and Julianne.

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would u go and why? I’d go back to England. I enjoy the history.

What 5 people dead or alive would you have at a dinner party? I’d rather stay home alone than go to a dinner party.

Favorites

Color: green

Drink: coffee

Song/band: We Didn’t Start the Fire

Movie/tv show: Goonies

Memory: First time I played my guitar for someone else. It was my sister, she was only two and wouldn’t stop crying. She stopped and looked at me and was asleep within a few minutes.

Season: Not really thought about that. I guess winter. It does not get too cold where I live so that is nice.

Holiday: Easter

this OR that

books or movies: books

inside or outside: outside

theme park or carnival: theme park

city or country: city

dog or cat: dog


Blurb:

Going to Hollywood was supposed to be something that would change Clara Mackenzie’s life forever.

Her younger sister, single mother Arabella, never imagined that going to California with her sister would have such a huge impact on her life. Now, she needs to try to overcome her past and try to trust again or be doomed to be single forever.

Arabella Mackenzie and her son Liam have never wanted or needed anyone other than their family. When Arabella meets Jeremy Fowlis she begins to have feelings for a man for the first time since before her son was born. Shy, Clara begins to fall for an actor of her own when she meets dashing Jake.

Jeremy is not use to women who do not want to date him because he is an in-demand actor let alone a woman who does not even recognize him. He finds he wants to know more about her but is not sure if he can handle the fact that she is a single mother and has a past that seems to be shrouded in mystery.

Can Arabella and Jeremy both overcome their doubts, fears and past in order to find love?
 


 Amazon             Barnes and Noble       Smashwords        Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment